Tuesday Morning Moms Group
Our MOMS GROUP meetings provide time for moms to talk with one another and share news. Following social time, we break into groups for book study discussion. Weekly readings are kept to 10-25 pages, depending upon the book. We read three to four books during the school year. There is NO PRESSURE to complete the readings or attend every meeting. If you are available, please come to the meetings even if you haven’t had time to read the book chapters. YOU are more important than the book! Feel free to join us at any point during the year. You are always welcome!
- FREE CHILDCARE ON-SITE! Email Sally to reserve your child’s place- firstname.lastname@example.org
- We support one another as mothers and friends.
- We are all ages—with children, without children, and with grandchildren.
- We learn about our faith together, no matter where each of us is on our faith journey.
- We share fellowship through the year, ex. dinners at restaurants and park playtime together with our children.
Join us for a book study- Jesus and the Jewish Roots of the Eucharist, by Brant Pitre
Jesus and the Jewish Roots of the Eucharist (by Brant Pitre) “shines fresh light on the Last Supper by looking at it through Jewish eyes…. As he shows, [the] three keys—the Passover, the Manna, and the Bread of Presence—have the power to unlock the original meaning of the Eucharistic words of Jesus.”
Facilitator: Janel, email@example.com
Meet in Room 104 PAC, 9-11AM
Aug 23 Opening Brunch (bring a dish to share); book purchase
Aug 30 Discuss chapter 1
Oct 11 Discuss last 2 short chapters